We ask that all performing rights requests be forwarded initially via email to reception (at) curtisbrown.com.au.
The subject heading should be entered as “Rights request – Playwright – Title of Work”. For example, if you wish to request permission to perform Samuel Beckett's’s WAITING FOR GODOT, please enter “Rights request – Samuel Beckett – Waiting for Godot” as the subject heading.
For performance rights please provide the following information (feel free to copy and paste the below list into your contact email):
- Title of play
- Venue for proposed production
- Licensee (if different from the venue)
- Number of performances
- Dates performances will take place
- Type of production (professional/amateur/school)
- Ticket prices
- Number of seats in venue
- Your postal address
Please note our invoice terms for theatre rights are as follows:
- Minimum non-returnable deposit of half total fee due within 7 days from date of agreement
- Balance due within 7 days from date of final performance