Please allow a minimum of six weeks for the processing of your request.
All permissions and rights requests should be forwarded initially to reception(at)curtisbrown(dot)com(dot)au.
The subject heading should be entered as “Rights request – Playwright – Title of Work”. E.g. if you wish to request permission to perform Samuel Beckett's’s WAITING FOR GODOT, please enter “Rights request – Samuel Beckett – Waiting for Godot” as the subject heading.
For performance rights please supply the following information:
- Title of play
- Venue for proposed production
- Licensee (if different from the venue)
- Number of performances
- Dates performances will take place
- Type of production (professional/amateur/school)
- Ticket prices
- Number of seats in venue
- Your postal address
Please note our invoice terms for performance rights are as follows:
- Minimum non-returnable deposit of half total fee due within 7 days from date of agreement
- Balance due within 7 days from date of final performance